Tuesday, August 6, 2013

On A Year Of Discovery

Hello internet. It goes without saying that it's been way too long since I've posted anything on here. It'd be so much easier for me to say nothing has happened and not type anything, but there's so, so much that's happened, and I've been procrastinating restarting my blog for way too long. So where to start...

Sunny afternoons after class spent idly in Colorado. Truly, nothing exciting happens.
My last post was at the conclusion of my year abroad in Israel, and what a time that was. In the time in between then and now, I've been continuously exploring my environment and consciousness, and truly seizing every moment I've had. I'm currently in between my first and second years as a student at Colorado College, undoubtedly the greatest place for me to spend the next few years of my life. I'm overjoyed to return, although it's been a summer to remember. So I guess this will be a brief post, just to say I'm back, and I'll follow this up with a few posts detailing some of my travels in our time apart, oh dear reader. The true rational for restarting my blog is the fact that I've been the recipient of a Venture Grant from my school, on the grounds that I go into the wilderness of Canada for a few days, meditate on true isolation, and come back to write a bitchin' post on here. So expect that in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment